A FREE Business Advice Session is available to all local businesses under 120 people.
From taking your first-steps in business to expanding or developing an existing enterprise.
A dedicated advisor will meet with you privately to review your business plan or help formulate a plan to start you on the right track.
FREE 1 hr advice sessions are available on general business topics and from specialists such as Business Lawyers and HR Consultants.
Take advantage of the wealth of experience available to you. Contact us today.
Please either complete the Online Business Assessment or contact us to arrange your FREE session
Following on from your first consultation there are several options open to you depending on your development requirements.
Specialist advice in all disciplines; e.g. sales, marketing, finance; can be arranged to suit your exact needs, further free advice may be available or ongoing support may be purchased.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 318150 to book your first session
Aylesbury Vale District Council (AVDC) also offer a wide range of Business Support Services: For full scope please click www.investaylesburyvale.com/starting/business-support
AVDC support includes:
- start up and inward invetment grants, advice and aftercare
- planning & premises advice and quarterly property forum
- general business support, advice & signposting
- sector development and business networking events
- online newsletter, ValeEconomy - available by subscription
- energy efficient & low carbon initiatives & advice
- managing and developing commercial premises
- licensing & environmental health advice
- business rates insight & expertise